public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* does the tutorial lie?
@ 2004-05-27 23:55 Tom Schaub
From: Tom Schaub @ 2004-05-27 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Here is a quote from the tutorial:

> The default is to only allow one unit in a cell, but this can be
> changed:
>
> (table unit-size-in-terrain (rubble-pile t* 0))

[snip]
>  If you try this out, you'll find that the monster can now cross over
> rubble piles, but still has to bash buildings in order to get them out
> of the way.

I did try this out, and it does _not_ work. No joy. Godzilla just won't
walk over rubble piles. Rubble piles also block monster units in the
Monster game and the Tokyo 1962 scenario.

I using the most recent Xconq-MacOSX-040501 version.

What gives? Would I have to make the rubble-pile units capturable to
let the monsters walk over them?

Tom