public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Selecting plans?
@ 2004-06-11 17:09 Robert Goulding
From: Robert Goulding @ 2004-06-11 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

I've only just started playing xconq in the last couple of days - I'm
mainly using the latest binary of the native OSX port.  I've also
installed the Windows version on a PC, and I noticed a difference in
the gameplay (of the standard game).  In the OSX version, you are able
to select a plan for any unit.  In the Windows version (and, as I just
tested, with the Mac TCL binary) the 'Plan' item in the menu is always
grayed out.  Am I missing something that I need to do to set the plan
in the non-Carbon version?

Thanks,
Robert.

--
Robert Goulding
Program in History and Philosophy of Science