public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Re: Xconq images
       [not found] <20030409043358.LYJN4461.fep02-mail.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com@localhos t>
@ 2003-04-09 17:09 ` Hans Ronne
From: Hans Ronne @ 2003-04-09 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: robert.segal; +Cc: xconq7

>Is there a list of the images in xconq and their names?  I've looked
>through the design manual, and managed to find a few by going through
>other games, but I can't seem to find them all in one place.  Also, can
>anyone recommend a program for viewing and editing IMFs in Windows?

All the image families are listed in imf.dir, together with the name of the
file where you can find more information about each image (e.g.
terrain.imf). There is a program called IMFApp that will load and display
all images. I never built the Windows version of IMFApp (wimfapp), since I
don't need it, but according to Stan it did build at one point. I guess it
would not be too difficult to get it to build again.

Hans

* Xconq images
@ 2003-04-09 15:40 robert.segal
From: robert.segal @ 2003-04-09 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)