public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* wimfapp
@ 2003-04-13  3:14 Elijah Meeks
From: Elijah Meeks @ 2003-04-13  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Is a compiled wimfapp available for download anywhere?

http://tax.yahoo.com

* Re: wimfapp
@ 2003-04-13 12:36 ` Hans Ronne
From: Hans Ronne @ 2003-04-13 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elijah Meeks; +Cc: xconq7

>Is a compiled wimfapp available for download anywhere?

Stan may have a copy. The obsolete Windows binaries on the xconq ftp site
only contain xconq.exe, no wimfapp. I'll see how much work it would take to
make it build again.

Hans

* wimfapp binaries
@ 2003-04-15  2:09 ` Hans Ronne
From: Hans Ronne @ 2003-04-15  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elijah Meeks; +Cc: xconq7

>Is a compiled wimfapp available for download anywhere?

I have now built wimfapp and uploaded a copy. See:

http://w1.694.telia.com/~u69400018/

It is not much use since it does not load the gifs. I'm not sure it ever
worked with them. You can, however, view all the bitmap images that are
defined in the *.imf files.

Hans