public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Re: Cconq
@ 2003-09-15  0:44 Feneric Brown
From: Feneric Brown @ 2003-09-15  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

> Should not affect you or any other Cconquerors at all. Actually,
> it shouldn't affect anyone. We are not really throwing anything
> out; ...just relocating where some of the build process occurs.

Thanks, from the description that's what I figured, but then again the
easily forgotten Cconq interface could be a possible accidental victim
of a re-org...

Still kind of a bummer that it doesn't seem to be possible to have
Xconq & Cconq players in the same game; I think it would be really
intriguing to stage a single network game featuring players using a
Mac, a WinTel box, a UNIX box, and a text-only terminal (and possibly
interfaces as well) simultaneously.  In fact, if anyone ever does was
to try and get something like that in the works to help raise Xconq
awareness, let me know and I should be able to drum up some players
with different machine types.