public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Xconq on-line manual updated
@ 2004-05-20 21:13 Hans Ronne
From: Hans Ronne @ 2004-05-20 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

the Xconq on-line manual has been updated from the texi sources. See:

http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/xconq_1.html

http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/xcdesign_1.html

http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/hacking_1.html

Hans

* Re: Xconq on-line manual updated
@ 2004-05-21  0:17 ` Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-05-21  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Ronne; +Cc: xconq7

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 15:11, Hans Ronne wrote:
> the Xconq on-line manual has been updated from the texi sources. See:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/xconq_1.html
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/xcdesign_1.html
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/hacking_1.html

Just for the record: I have been updating the relevant on-line manuals
whenever I have made changes to the TexInfo sources. The most recent
update that I made was on 2004/05/13 to the Game Design Manual
(xcdesign_*.html).

Eric

* Re: Xconq on-line manual updated
@ 2004-05-21  1:14   ` Hans Ronne
From: Hans Ronne @ 2004-05-21  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric McDonald; +Cc: xconq7

>Just for the record: I have been updating the relevant on-line manuals
>whenever I have made changes to the TexInfo sources. The most recent
>update that I made was on 2004/05/13 to the Game Design Manual
>(xcdesign_*.html).

I know. I rebuilt the docs and ran a commit to check for files that might
have slipped through, and all but one (xconq_67.html) were updated.
However, it seems that the only thing that actually changed in most of them
was the date stamp :-/.

Hans