public inbox for archer@sourceware.org
* Python event handling status?
@ 2009-11-10  3:49 sam shepperd
From: sam shepperd @ 2009-11-10  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: archer; +Cc: oguzkayral

Is there any update on the status of python event handling?  Having
this ability would be very powerful and useful.  It does not seem to
be in git even though the patches were submitted back in August:

http://sourceware.org/ml/archer/2009-q3/msg00148.html

* Re: Python event handling status?
@ 2009-11-11 23:11 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2009-11-11 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam shepperd; +Cc: archer, oguzkayral

sam> Is there any update on the status of python event handling?  Having
sam> this ability would be very powerful and useful.  It does not seem to
sam> be in git even though the patches were submitted back in August:
sam> http://sourceware.org/ml/archer/2009-q3/msg00148.html

I sent some review comments a bit later.
Basically this patch series needs someone to hack on them and champion
them a bit.

Tom

* Re: Python event handling status?
@ 2009-11-12  8:28   ` Oguz Kayral
From: Oguz Kayral @ 2009-11-12  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: sam shepperd, archer

Unfortunately, life has been keeping me extremely busy for the last
few months. I've had no time to spend on the reviews. But you can
expect some updates in the next weeks.