public inbox for archer@sourceware.org
* archer-commits online portal has stopped updating
@ 2009-10-22  8:50 Phil Muldoon
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Phil Muldoon @ 2009-10-22  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Project Archer

Last message I see is from Oct 3rd.

Can a friendly overseer give it a nudge!

http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/

Thanks!

Phil

* Re: archer-commits online portal has stopped updating
@ 2009-10-22 14:28 ` Jan Kratochvil
From: Jan Kratochvil @ 2009-10-22 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Muldoon; +Cc: Project Archer

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:50:12 +0200, Phil Muldoon wrote:
> Last message I see is from Oct 3rd.
>
> Can a friendly overseer give it a nudge!
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/

Confirming being subscribed at its ezmlm <archer-commits@sourceware.org> it is
even no longer delivered by SMTP.

Thanks,
Jan

* Re: archer-commits online portal has stopped updating
@ 2009-10-22 23:56 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2009-10-22 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Project Archer

Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org> writes:

> Last message I see is from Oct 3rd.
> Can a friendly overseer give it a nudge!
> http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/

Until that comes alive, consider siccing your RSS reader at
<http://sourceware.org/git/?p=archer.git;a=rss>

- FChE

* Re: archer-commits online portal has stopped updating
@ 2009-10-23 16:06 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2009-10-23 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Muldoon; +Cc: Project Archer

Phil> Last message I see is from Oct 3rd.
Phil> Can a friendly overseer give it a nudge!
Phil> http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/

I made an attempt at fixing this.  Our post-receive hook was deleted, I
guess during the repository problems a while back :-( Keep an eye on it
and if it doesn't work for the next push I will look at it again.

Tom

* Re: archer-commits online portal has stopped updating
@ 2009-10-23 20:12   ` Phil Muldoon
From: Phil Muldoon @ 2009-10-23 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: Project Archer

On 10/23/2009 05:06 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Phil>  Last message I see is from Oct 3rd.
> Phil>  Can a friendly overseer give it a nudge!
> Phil>  http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/
>
> I made an attempt at fixing this.  Our post-receive hook was deleted, I
> guess during the repository problems a while back :-( Keep an eye on it
> and if it doesn't work for the next push I will look at it again.

It works now. Thanks for the fix.

Cheers,

@ 2009-11-02 13:37     ` Phil Muldoon
From: Phil Muldoon @ 2009-11-02 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: Project Archer

On 10/23/2009 09:12 PM, Phil Muldoon wrote:
> On 10/23/2009 05:06 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> Phil>  Last message I see is from Oct 3rd.
>> Phil>  Can a friendly overseer give it a nudge!
>> Phil>  http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/
>>
>> I made an attempt at fixing this.  Our post-receive hook was deleted, I
>> guess during the repository problems a while back :-( Keep an eye on it
>> and if it doesn't work for the next push I will look at it again.
>
> It works now. Thanks for the fix.

I take that back ... the updating works ok, but the content seems weird
(well, not like before ;)

If you take a peek at:

http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/

The content of the messages, and the subject-line composition have
changed since the fix.  The contents of the patch are not appended, and
the subject lines do not contain the first line of the commit message.

I prefer the old way, if this is new order. But I can live with either!

@ 2009-11-02 17:05       ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2009-11-02 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Muldoon; +Cc: Project Archer

Phil> http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/
Phil> The content of the messages, and the subject-line composition have
Phil> changed since the fix.  The contents of the patch are not appended,
Phil> and the subject lines do not contain the first line of the commit
Phil> message.

Phil> I prefer the old way, if this is new order. But I can live with either!

I dug up the old script and installed it.
I think it should still work ok, but please continue to keep an eye on it.

Tom