* Arm binutils buildbot workers
@ 2022-07-11 10:54 Christophe Lyon
From: Christophe Lyon @ 2022-07-11 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildbot, binutils

Hi,

After the GDB builbots, we'd like to add binutils workers for arm64 and
armhf.  They will be running in Ubuntu containers like the GDB ones:
https://builder.sourceware.org/buildbot/#/builders?tags=gdb

At this stage, I'm not sure whether there's interest in having both
ubuntu-20.04 and 22.04?

Other question related to binutils: I've noticed there are several
buildbot flavors, with and without --enable-targets=all.  The machine is
powerful so we can probably offer to use --enable-targets=all.   Does it
make sense?

What's your opinion?  Or maybe it would be a better use of the resource
as a try-bot?

Thanks,

Christophe