* 2.39 Release Schedule
@ 2022-06-27 11:37 Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2022-06-27 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Binutils

Hi Guys,

   OK, so the plan is that the branch for the 2.39 release will be
   cut on Friday July 8th (just before I go on vacation).  All being
   well the release itself will happen in the first weekend of August
   (Sat 6th probably).

   If you have new features that you want to get into the 2.39 release
   now is the time to submit them - or ping for a review if they have
   already been submitted.

   Once the branch is cut the usual rules will apply - bug fixes and
   doc updates only - although this time around I am also going to ask
   that any maintainer who wishes to do so review and approve/reject
   patches for the branch.

   I will be away July 11..July 22 but as soon as I get back I will be
   on patch review duty for as much of the time as I can.

Cheers
   Nick