* [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020
@ 2020-02-12 18:59 Jose E. Marchesi
From: Jose E. Marchesi @ 2020-02-12 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi people!

Once again, we are applying as a mentoring organization for GSOC 2020.
At this point, we need to populate our ideas page with projects [1].

This should be done before this Thursday (yes tomorrow).  So, if you
want your GNU package to participate in GSOC, please send us your ideas
to summer-of-code@gnu.org ASAP!

For each project idea, we need:

- Name of the GNU program.
  Example: GNU poke.

- Summary of the project/idea.
  Example: DWARF to Poke translator

- Little paragraph explaining the project/idea.

- Skills required.
  Example: Good knowledge of DWARF, C programming.

- Contact address for interested students.
  Example: poke-devel@gnu.org

If you have an external page where you are documenting your ideas, then
please send us the URL so we can list it in the main page.

Sorry for the late notice!
And thanks! :)

PS: Note this list of projects don't have to be exhaustive, and we can
   always expand it afterwards, but they are needed for Google to
   consider whether accepting the org.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-12 18:59 UTC | newest]