* Bugs in my latest bug report
@ 2023-09-15 10:22 jacob navia
From: jacob navia @ 2023-09-15 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Bugs in my bug report!
1) In the « How to fix » section I said:
   <This will ensure that the inequality will fail>

That’s WRONG of course! I should have said:
<This will ensure that the inequality will succeed>

2) In the « ANALYSIS » section I said:
   <Garbage values are unlike to be 0xffffffff>
I should have said:
  <Garbage values are unlikely to be 0xffffffff>

Sorry about that…
Jacob

* Re: Bugs in my latest bug report
@ 2023-09-15 10:34 ` Sam James
From: Sam James @ 2023-09-15 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jacob navia; +Cc: binutils

jacob navia <jacob@jacob.remcomp.fr> writes:

> Bugs in my bug report!

Is there a reason you're not making bug reports on Bugzilla? They can be
tracked properly there. Or at least reply to the original message when
following up on it if doing email.

Also, while it's not required to send patches for bugs, you can
send patches using `git-send-email`.