* Partner Up With QNSCOOTER - Let's Achieve Success Together!
@ 2023-09-13 12:43 Leon Chu
From: Leon Chu @ 2023-09-13 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to introduce Qianniu Power Technology Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer specializing in plastic parts, moulds, and self-developed products. With our commitment to OEM and customization, we aim to provide tailored solutions to meet your specific requirements. At Qianniu Power Technology, we take pride in our EEC certificate, which is a testament to our dedication to quality. Our products are not only reliable but also competitively priced, ensuring that you receive the best value for your investment. We have delivery scooter, high-speed motorcycle, dometic scooter, more than 100 type of electric scooter for you choose. We are currently expanding our distribution network and are actively seeking reliable partners like you. By collaborating with us, you can benefit from our extensive product range, exceptional customer service, and mutually beneficial business opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a distributor for Qianniu Power Technology, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would be delighted to discuss the possibilities further and provide you with any additional information you may require. Thank you for considering Qianniu Power Technology as your trusted partner. We look forward to the opportunity of working together and building a successful business relationship.

Pls see attached product list and looking forward to your reply, thanks.

Best regards

Leon Chu
Senior Sales Manager

Phone:+86 18762698617
Wechat:+86 18762698617
Whatsapp:+86 18762698617
Email:leonc@qnscooter.com
Company:Qianniu Power Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: No. 1 Huacai Road, Yangjian Industrial Park, Xishan District, Wuxi City, China
Website: www.qnscooter.com

If you don't want to receive our emails, you can easily unsubscribe here.