* Testing patches before push to trunk
@ 2022-11-02  7:05 Indu Bhagat
From: Indu Bhagat @ 2022-11-02  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils; +Cc: Jose E. Marchesi

Hello,

I have some patches in the works which add support for the SFrame format
in binutils (as,ld,readelf/objdump). A new library is added as a part of
the patch series: libsframe. libbfd now will depend on libsframe.

The most recent V3 posting is here
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/2022-October/123994.html.

As a part of testing, I've regression tested this patch set natively on
x86_64, aarch64 and i686. Also cross-builds (a variety of powerpc,
riscv, arm, sparc etc. based targets) on a x86_64 host, and a aarch64
host were tested with the help of a regression testing script that runs
the binutils/,gas/,ld/,libctf/,libsframe/ testsuite.

Is there a way I can test the patch series on a wider set of
platforms/environments and weed out the issues before the patch set is
integrated ? If not, what other tests are recommended ?

Thanks
Indu