* objdump
@ 2024-01-29 23:45 Андрей
From: Андрей @ 2024-01-29 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

I'm trying to disassemble the csky processor code, the processor is 32-bit, with 32-bit V2 instructions, but objdump outputs data and code as 16-bit, how can I force it to output in 32-bit?

--
andynvkz

* Re: objdump
@ 2024-02-01 13:03 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2024-02-01 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Андрей, binutils

Hi Андрей,

> I'm trying to disassemble the csky processor code, the processor is 32-bit, with 32-bit V2 instructions, but objdump outputs data and code as 16-bit, how can I force it to
> output in 32-bit?

You *might* be able to achieve this using objdump's -m command line option.

For example:

   objdump -m csky:ck801 -d <file>

The list of csky architecture types supported by objdump are listed in its --help output.

Cheers
   Nick

* objdump
@ 2006-07-19 10:49 clint
From: clint @ 2006-07-19 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

When I call to objdump -x exefile ...
Does it give the calls within the exefile to the DLL functions or it lists
the functions related to each DLL ?
If it supplies the functions within each DLL, how do I use the objdump to
supply the functions within the executables which call functions of a
certain DLL ?

Thanks,
Clint
Sent from the Gnu - Binutils - Users forum at Nabble.com.

* Re: objdump
       [not found] <20010902153028.A19762@fuchs.offl.uni-jena.de>
@ 2001-09-05  9:30 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2001-09-05  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Klemm; +Cc: binutils

Hi Frank,

> Objdump disassembles wrongly:
>

>   42:   0f af c2                imul   %edx,%eax
>   90:   f7 ea                   imul   %edx,%eax
>
> The first instruction is:   (eax * edx):31:0 => eax		(32*32 => 32)
>
> The second instruction is:  eax * edx => tmp			(32*32 => 64)
> 			    tmp:31:0  => eax
> 			    tmp:63:32 => edx
>
> Version of objdump is:
>
> $ objdump --version
> GNU objdump 2.9.5

This is an old version of objdump.  Please could you try the latest
version (2.11.2) to see if the problem still persists there.

Cheers
        Nick

* Re: Objdump
@ 2000-05-28 11:43 Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2000-05-28 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: n3d; +Cc: binutils

Hi,

: Can you some direct me in the direction of the person who deals with
: objdump -d for mips arch using a linux machine as a host.

You can post your questions to this list.  It is read by the MIPS
maintainer and a lot of other people who are also interested in this
tool.

Cheers
	Nick

* Objdump
@ 2000-05-28  5:16 n3d
From: n3d @ 2000-05-28  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

hello

Can you some direct me in the direction of the person who deals with
objdump -d for mips arch using a linux machine as a host.

regards

now3d

ICQ #11122941

* Objdump
@ 2000-05-27 13:10 n3d
From: n3d @ 2000-05-27 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hello

I have recompiled the binutils 2.9.5.29 for target=mips32 to enable me
to dissasm some ps2 elfs as part of my University research.

I am however interested in if it will suport the r5900 cpu as atm it
identifies the cpu as r4400 which is similar but does not have the
128bit instructions i think

does any one know if some one is working on a r5900 version?

regards

now3d

ICQ #11122941