* PING
@ 2023-08-05 13:56 Jacob Navia
From: Jacob Navia @ 2023-08-05 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi

I have sent messages to this group but never received any answer.

Is there anyone?

Or is this another bit bucket for GNU?

Thanks in advance for an answer

Jacob

* Re: PING
@ 2023-08-06  2:41 ` Tsukasa OI
From: Tsukasa OI @ 2023-08-06  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jacob Navia; +Cc: Binutils

On 2023/08/05 22:56, Jacob Navia via Binutils wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have sent messages to this group but never received any answer.
>
> Is there anyone?
>
> Or is this another bit bucket for GNU?
>
> Thanks in advance for an answer
>
> Jacob

To which message? (I personally recommend sending PINGs by replying to
the original message.)

If you mean "Instructions argument string"
<https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/2023-July/128535.html>,
I just missed that message (even being familiar with that portion of
opcodes/riscv-opc.c) and others are probably busy.  I think I cannot
give you a satisfactory answer for you, but I will at least try to write
as much as I can.

I'll reply to "Instructions argument string" separately (whether or not
you intended).

Regards,
Tsukasa