public inbox for bunsen@sourceware.org
* easier buildbot -> bunsen linkage
@ 2023-08-16 23:23 Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2023-08-16 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildbot, bunsen

Hi -

With help from Mark and the gods of sqlite and python3, we now have
buildbot jobs provide a user-friendly link to the bunsen analysis for
each.  e.g.:

https://builder.sourceware.org/buildbot/#/builders/140/builds/172

Look at the "upload to bunsen" step.  There is now a link labeled
"bunsen", which points to the analyzed testrun data.

This information should be automatically present in all future builds,
and is being approximately retrofitted into many older builds (via
sqlite/shell-script hacking) as we speak.

Over time, the links may break, as the bunsen database is regularly
aged.  But for the most recent 100,000 or so builds, this should give
an easier way to hop right into the analysis system.  Enjoy!

- FChE

* Re: easier buildbot -> bunsen linkage
@ 2023-08-17 14:08 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-08-17 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler, buildbot, bunsen

On Wed, 2023-08-16 at 19:23 -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Over time, the links may break, as the bunsen database is regularly
> aged.  But for the most recent 100,000 or so builds, this should give
> an easier way to hop right into the analysis system.  Enjoy!

For context, there are ~15,000 builds a month, but not all upload
results to bunsen. So getting at 100,000 builds (with bunsen results)
should take 6 till 12 months.