public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
From: Greg McGary <greg@mcgary.org>
To: "Stephen Done" <stephen.done@cw.com>
Cc: <cgen@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Using CGEN Disassembler
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:57:00 -0000	[thread overview]

"Stephen Done" <stephen.done@cw.com> writes:

> I've done as much RTFM'ing as I can, and I'm not getting anywhere.

You're trying waaay too hard.  The only thing you need to know about
is configure and make.  You don't even need guile or to run CGEN since
the binutils distributions and the CVS trees contain CGEN-generated files.
Yet even if you did need to run CGEN, say because you're working on a
new port, or changing an existing one, the machinery to invoke CGEN is
in the makefiles.  Just configure for your target, make and be happy!
8^)

Greg