public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* About CGEN's RTL
@ 2002-10-07  5:28 姹 缈
From: 姹 缈 @ 2002-10-07  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312; format=flowed, Size: 918 bytes --]

hi

I am now trying to write an .cpu file whose ISA contains some complex
instructions, thereby it needs to invoke c code using c-code,c-call or
c-raw-call.

I found in sparccom.cpu that there is an expression of (c-call made symbol
operand1 operand2 ...). It says in the comment that 'symbol' is a c
function. I guess this expression means an c function call, and the
function was like symbol(operand1, operand2 ...), isn't it? If so, where is
the function symbol(operand1 operand2 ...)? In the cpu description of
sparccom, I found  (set rd (c-call WI handler pc rs1 rs2)), but I can't
find the function description of 'handler'!

Where do I write the c funtion how to announce it to the .cpu
file?

thank you for your help!

Dam Wang

* Re: About CGEN's RTL