public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* I have returned to the land of free software
@ 2003-04-30  2:33 Michael Meissner
From: Michael Meissner @ 2003-04-30  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

After some periods of unemployment and working for a non-free software company,
I find myself beginning a binutils/GCC/GDB port once again.

I had some problems posting earlier, so I'm trying to debug my sendmail scripts
to make sure I can post to the list.

Could somebody from the FSF send me the current forms that I and my employer
will need to be able to sign in order to be able to contribute future changes
back to the GCC community?  I expect I will want to be able to contribute
changes to all of the subdirectories in the compiler suite (I will send this
message to the other major lists too):

	bfd
	binutils
	boehm-gc
	cgen
	config
	contrib
	etc
	fastjar
	gas
	gcc
	gdb
	gprof
	include
	intl
	ld
	libf2c
	libffi
	libgloss
	libiberty
	libjava
	libobjc
	libstdc++-v3
	maintainer-scripts
	mmalloc
	newlib
	opcodes
	readline
	sim
	texinfo
	utils
	zlib

--
Michael Meissner
email: gnu@the-meissners.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-30  2:33 UTC | newest]