public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* Thumb testsuite?
@ 2003-09-24 19:39 Evan Lavelle
From: Evan Lavelle @ 2003-09-24 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

The 'porting' section of the manual gives a procedure for generating
simulator testsuites but, unless I've overlooked something, the 1.0
distribution doesn't have any testsuites. Are there any Thumb tests? If
not, does anyone happen to know of any public domain code that could be
used to test Thumb simulation?

Thanks

Evan

* Re: Thumb testsuite?
@ 2003-09-25 14:34 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2003-09-25 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Evan Lavelle; +Cc: cgen

Hi -

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 08:16:44PM +0100, Evan Lavelle wrote:
> [...] Are there any Thumb tests? If not, does anyone happen to know
> of any public domain code that could be used to test Thumb simulation?

In the absence of specific simulator tests, a canonical source of
test cases is the gcc test suite.  For a suitably targeted and
configured gcc/binutils toolchain, running "make check" will
exercise a simulator with ample samples of your favorite target.

- FChE