public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* . prefix for builtin pmacro names changed to $ prefix?
@ 2009-09-06 20:56 Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2009-09-06 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Blech.

.foo is not a valid r6rs symbol,
and I'd like to work towards increased portability.

So fyi I'm thinking of using "$" instead of ".".

i.e. $iota, $hex, etc.

P.S. -foo is not a valid r6rs symbol either.  Double blech.
It *might* be useful to just get rid of the leading "-"
on "local" function names, but I kinda *like* it.
So I'm thinking of replacing -foo with /foo.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-06 20:56 UTC | newest]