public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* [commit] replace $pmacro with %pmacro
@ 2010-01-28  4:48 Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2010-01-28  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Hi.

After staring at $pmacros for awhile I decided I didn't like them,
they blend in too well with the $ in assembler syntax.
$pmacros weren't actually supported yet, so changing now is easy.
%pmacros aren't supported yet either, one step at a time.

2010-01-27  Doug Evans  <dje@sebabeach.org>

	* pmacros.scm: Follow commenting convention.  Replace change to
	$pmacro to %pmacro.  $pmacro is confusing with $ in assembler syntax.
	(/pmacro-orig-prefix, /pmacro-prefix): New globals.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-28  4:48 UTC | newest]