public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* I'm so sorry! :)
@ 2005-04-19  5:33 Allan
From: Allan @ 2005-04-19  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Good evening.

Having tried pills and realizing the importance of sustaining regular
blood levels of the formula through consistent regular dosing, I realized
my life was far too busy to keep track. With this product I simply
slap it on and let it do it.s thing, no muss or fuss.
This patch truly rocks as without having to stress about how often of how many
pills to take, I.ve acquired a size which makes me feel confident.
It's not a slam at you when people are rude -- it's a slam at the people they've met before.
Roderick
http://geocities.com/staceesz

The only corerct atcoins are tohse that demand no epxlnatiaon and no aopolgy.
Some pepole are addcits. If they don't act, they don't eixst.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-19  5:33 UTC | newest]