public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* failure to build gas-testsuite
@ 2008-12-02  3:29 Alan Lehotsky
From: Alan Lehotsky @ 2008-12-02  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen; +Cc: Alan Lehotsky

Running along nicely; my .cpu file is accepted by pretty much
everything (I've generated opcodes, gas and am trying to get the
simulator to cgen-erate too)

But I'm still stumped with CGEN building of the gas test suite.

make gas-test
guile -l /Users/alehotsky/adapteva/src/src/cgen/guile.scm -s /Users/
alehotsky/adapteva/src/src/cgen/cgen-gas.scm \
		-s /Users/alehotsky/adapteva/src/src/cgen \
		-v \
		-a /Users/alehotsky/adapteva/src/src/cgen/cpu/atdsp.cpu \
		-i "all" \
		-m "all" \
		-B gas-build.sh \
		-E gas-allinsn.exp
Skipping slib/sort, already loaded.
Skipping slib/random, already loaded.
cgen -s /Users/alehotsky/adapteva/src/src/cgen/cgen-gas.scm -s /Users/
alehotsky/adapteva/src/src/cgen -v -a /Users/alehotsky/adapteva/src/
src/cgen/cpu/atdsp.cpu -i all -m all -B gas-build.sh -E gas-allinsn.exp
atdsp.cpu
Including file /Users/alehotsky/adapteva/src/src/cgen/cpu/
simplify.inc ...
Analyzing instruction set ...
Done analysis.
Generating gas-build.sh ...
ERROR: In procedure list-ref:
ERROR: Argument out of range: 63
No backtrace available.
make: *** [gas-test] Error 1

I tried running guile with --debug, it changes nothing - still don't
get a backtrace. And gas-build.sh is an empty file.

I grepped for references to `list-ref' - nothing jumped out as
obvious, except possibly for the fact that it looks like there's some
sort of  iteration over all register operands.  My machine has a lot
of registers, but I don't think that should be a problem.

Any advice on how to get guile to give me more debug information?  I
AM using guile-1.4.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-12-02  3:29 UTC | newest]