public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* dejagnu?
@ 2007-09-27 13:57 Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2007-09-27 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

I figure this list is smaller to spam than the others ...

Can anyone give me a brief history on where dejagnu has gone?
I did a cvs update and noticed it's gone. :-)

* Re: dejagnu?
@ 2007-09-27 14:48 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2007-09-27 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug Evans; +Cc: cgen

Hi, Doug -

> Can anyone give me a brief history on where dejagnu has gone?
> I did a cvs update and noticed it's gone. :-)

Apparently the project powers that be had decided to use/presume
upstream dejagnu rather than build/maintain an internal fork.

- FChE

* Re: dejagnu?
@ 2007-09-27 15:03   ` Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2007-09-27 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: cgen

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Hi, Doug -
>
>> Can anyone give me a brief history on where dejagnu has gone?
>> I did a cvs update and noticed it's gone. :-)
>
> Apparently the project powers that be had decided to use/presume
> upstream dejagnu rather than build/maintain an internal fork.

Obviously not a bad thing.  I didn't know the sourceware copy was a fork.  The
number of repositories one needs to access to do embedded toolchain work just
keeps growing ...