public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* Can't load dev.scm into Guile
@ 2001-04-26 14:55 Pavel Baranov
From: Pavel Baranov @ 2001-04-26 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cgen@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Trying to follow the basic steps to use guile development environment
described in CGEN manual I get following error trying to load "dev.scm":

guile> (load "dev.scm") dev.scm:17:18: While evaluating arguments to cons in
expression (cons srcdir %lo ad-path): dev.scm:17:18: Unbound variable:
srcdir ABORT: (unbound-variable)
Type "(backtrace)" to get more information or "(debug)" to enter the
debugger. guile> (backtrace)
Backtrace: 0* [primitive-load "dev.scm"] 1* (set! %load-path (cons srcdir
%load-path)) 2* [cons ...
guile>
This error appears on both Solaris and Windows platforms.

Seems I miss something in my environment.

Regards,
Pavel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-26 14:55 UTC | newest]