public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
From: Doug Evans <dje@sebabeach.org>
To: Masaki Muranaka <monaka@monami-software.com>
Cc: cgen@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [RFC] FR60/80 support.
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:39:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Masaki Muranaka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently I'm trying to add FR60 and FR80 support based on FR30.
> I've already succeed to assemble with gas and disassemble with objdump.
>
> I'd like to contribute it but I'm not sure if my code is acceptable quality, because I'm new to cgen hack.
>
> Could anyone review attached patch and give comment?
> I'll post whole patch (includes gas/binutils) after this review.
>

> --
> Masaki Muranaka
> Monami software

Hi.

The patch is basically fine.
I have a few minor comments.

The comments in this part are pushed over a bit too far, they wrap on my
screen when there's no need.

+                                       ; `state' is a list of variables
for recording model state
+    (state
+                                       ; bit mask of h-gr registers
loaded from memory by previous insn
+     (load-regs UINT)
+                                       ; bit mask of h-gr registers
loaded from memory by current insn
+     (load-regs-pending UINT)
+     )

I think you want (set Ri (c-raw-call WI "..." Ri)).
[I realize the fr30 simulator has been deleted from the gdb tree.]

+(dni srch0
+     "srch0 Ri"
+     ((MACH fr80))
+     "srch0 $Ri"
+     (+ OP1_9 OP2_7 OP3_C Ri)
+     (c-raw-call WI "fr30_bitsearch0" Ri)
+     ()
+)
+
+(dni srch1
+     "srch1 Ri"
+     ((MACH fr80))
+     "srch1 $Ri"
+     (+ OP1_9 OP2_7 OP3_D Ri)
+     (c-raw-call WI "fr30_bitsearch1" Ri)
+     ()
+)
+
+
+(dni srchc
+     "srchc Ri"
+     ((MACH fr80))
+     "srchc $Ri"
+     (+ OP1_9 OP2_7 OP3_E Ri)
+     (c-raw-call WI "fr30_bitsearchc" Ri)
+     ()
+)