public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* wiki
@ 2009-07-16  3:33 Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2009-07-16  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Hi.

Thanks to dberlin, the wiki is up and running.
All that's there now is a home page with missing content, but it's a
start. :-)

There's also a reference to it off the main page.

P.S. I wonder if we should have a mascot.  GDB has a mascot.

* Re: wiki
@ 2009-07-22 23:29 ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2009-07-22 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug Evans; +Cc: cgen

Doug Evans wrote:

> P.S. I wonder if we should have a mascot.  GDB has a mascot.

  The name 'cgen' didn't inspire very many ideas for me, and my freehand
drawing skills suck, but there's a flower whose latin name might, if you turn
down the lights and squint at it through half-closed eyes from a long way
away, be abbreviated "C. Gen":

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=C.+gentianoides&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=C.%20gentianoides&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

  Maybe someone who /can/ draw for toffee would like to sketch one up?

    cheers,
      DaveK

* Re: wiki
@ 2009-07-24  4:17   ` Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2009-07-24  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Korn; +Cc: cgen

Dave Korn wrote:
> Doug Evans wrote:
>

>> P.S. I wonder if we should have a mascot.  GDB has a mascot.
>>

>   The name 'cgen' didn't inspire very many ideas for me, and my freehand
> drawing skills suck, but there's a flower whose latin name might, if you turn
> down the lights and squint at it through half-closed eyes from a long way
> away, be abbreviated "C. Gen":
>
> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=C.+gentianoides&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
> http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=C.%20gentianoides&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi
>

>   Maybe someone who /can/ draw for toffee would like to sketch one up?
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK

Thanks!
It's not a bad start.  If it were cute and cuddly I'd take it. :-)