* Build kernel for NXP's LS1021A processor (ARM V7)
@ 2016-12-17 15:10 Vered Zvi
From: Vered Zvi @ 2016-12-17 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hello,

Till now I used a long term kernel version from kernel.org with crosstool-ng toolchain to build a kernel for x86 (64) machines. This worked out of the box without any problems.

Now I want to do the same for NXP's LS1021A processor (ARM-V7).

Can you please tell if this is possible ?

I managed to build a toolchain and compile u-boot.

How can I build a kernel: make CC=<my gcc> ARCH= ?

Thank you,
Z.V
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-12-17 15:10 UTC | newest]