* License text in finished built toolchain?
@ 2012-04-20  8:16 Per Arnold Blaasmo
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Per Arnold Blaasmo @ 2012-04-20  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi,
I have a question regarding the finished built toolchain and
redistribution if that.

If I use Crosstool-ng to build a GNU Toolchain and redistribute that
with my own product.

Do we need to have the license files in the finished build tree?
Should crosstool-ng copy those in to the finished tree?

What about crosstool-ng's license?
Do we need to add that to the finished built toolchain?

Do anyone have any thought on this?

Best Regards
Per A.

--