* Using Emscripten?
@ 2023-08-14  1:58 Richard Moore
From: Richard Moore @ 2023-08-14  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi all!

I’ve been trying to figure out how to configure CC and CXX for the “internal” build (meta build?), or possible make a custom host?

In a nutshell, the goal is to create the dev tools as a bunch of emscripten (using emcc) blobs that I can string together with JavaScript wrappers so that I can compile C to RISC-V in JavaScript, both in the browser and in node, for a platform-independent build system.

I’ve been working with the Espressif fork thus far, since that is what the final target will be; write C in your browser and deploy directly to an ESP32-C3 from the browser.

I’ve tried changing the CT_CC to emcc (from gcc) without luck. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

RicMoo

Sent from my self-aware iPhone

Richard Moore ~ Founder
Genetic Mistakes Software Inc.
phone: (778) 882-6125
email: ricmoo@geneticmistakes.com
www: http://GeneticMistakes.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-08-14  1:59 UTC | newest]