* Progress stuck on make crossgcc
@ 2014-05-27  8:15 naman.govil
From: naman.govil @ 2014-05-27  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi all,

I am trying to build a toolchain on my Cubieboard 1 (with Linaro Ubuntu
2012.11).
On doing make crossgcc, it downloads and unpacks all packages
successfully. It also successfully builds GMP,MPFR,MPC,libelf,binutils.
But when it comes to Building GCC 4.7.3.. it is taking forever. I have
been waiting for almost 3 hours now. Is this normal? Is there something
wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Naman

* Re: Progress stuck on make crossgcc
@ 2014-05-27 10:09 ` Viktor Semykin
From: Viktor Semykin @ 2014-05-27 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Check your build.log. "tail -f build.log" would work.