* Root filesystem
@ 2017-11-30  8:13 Robert Bielik
From: Robert Bielik @ 2017-11-30  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi all,

New to the tool! I'm planning to use this for setting up a complete build toolchain for Raspberry Pi 3. This means building f.i. ALSA/GStreamer/LADSPA etc. etc. and installing them in the proper rootfs which will be packaged together with the toolchain.

I suspect this is out of the scope of the ct-ng tool  ? Maybe someone has ideas or pointers on how to accomplish this ?

Regards
/Robert