* Is crosstool-ng dead?
@ 2016-07-25 22:35 ANDY KENNEDY
From: ANDY KENNEDY @ 2016-07-25 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'crossgcc@sourceware.org'

I am seeing less and less traffic on the list.

I haven't seen anything from Bryan in a long while.

Morin has been out of the CTNG picture for a while
(moved to working on BuildRoot).

I haven't seen an update in several months, and the
last release is coming up on a year ago.

Has anything replaced this?

Thanks,
Andy

* Re: Is crosstool-ng dead?
@ 2016-07-25 22:39 ` Bryan Hundven
From: Bryan Hundven @ 2016-07-25 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ANDY KENNEDY; +Cc: crossgcc

Hi Andy,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 3:35 PM, ANDY KENNEDY <ANDY.KENNEDY@adtran.com> wrote:
> I am seeing less and less traffic on the list.
>
> I haven't seen anything from Bryan in a long while.
>
> Morin has been out of the CTNG picture for a while
> (moved to working on BuildRoot).
>
> I haven't seen an update in several months, and the
> last release is coming up on a year ago.
>
> Has anything replaced this?
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

Yes, I have been very busy and it would be a good idea for someone
else to step up and take over maintainership.

We have been blocked on getting multilib support reviewed, but I am
going to finish Yann's review of that so we can get that merged and
have all of the current pull requests rebase. Then I will start
reviewing/merging those commits.

Cheers,

-Bryan

* Re: Is crosstool-ng dead?
@ 2016-07-30  1:06 ` Josh Branning
From: Josh Branning @ 2016-07-30  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

I for one wouldn't like to see crosstool-ng die.

* Re: Is crosstool-ng dead?
@ 2016-07-30  1:33   ` Bryan Hundven
From: Bryan Hundven @ 2016-07-30  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Branning; +Cc: crossgcc maillist

Josh,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Josh Branning <lovell.joshyyy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I for one wouldn't like to see crosstool-ng die.

Crosstool-NG isn't going anywhere. It's just momentarily stuck.
It will keep going.

-Bryan

* Re: Is crosstool-ng dead?
@ 2016-07-31 20:35   ` Stefan Hallas Mulvad