* Build x86_64-w64-mingw with dynamic libraries
@ 2016-12-12 15:17 Filipp Andjelo
From: Filipp Andjelo @ 2016-12-12 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi guys,

when building cross x86_64-w64-mingw using crosstool-ng, I'm always
getting only static target libraries (libc, stdc++ s.o.), where I'd like
to have them shared (dynamic DLLs). I setup to build host static cross
toolchain to make it relocatable on linux, however I'd like to have
shared output for the target (windows). I managed to build the toolchain
with static and dynamic libraries outside of ct-ng, however I'm using
multiple targets and all of them have being created useing ct-ng and I'd
like not to break this rule. I hope, you understand my problem and can
tell how to convince ct-ng to build with DLLs.

Thanks in advance,
Filipp

--
Filipp Andjelo | Sr Software Engineer | Product Unit NDS |
filipp.andjelo@tomtom.com | +49 (0) 5127 408395 | www.tomtom.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-12-12 15:17 UTC | newest]