* Migration from Hg to git
@ 2014-07-03 21:03 Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2014-07-03 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hello All!

As some of you are already aware, and some others may have noticed, I've
recently switched the repository from using Mercurial to using git.

The new repository is available for browsing at, and cloning from this
location:
    http://crosstool-ng.org/git/crosstool-ng/

You can also clone using the git protocol with this URI:
    git://crosstool-ng.org/crosstool-ng

The Mrecurial tree is still reachable at the former location, for
posterity. It's basically read-only.

This concludes a long awaited-for, and long overdue transition.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* Re: Migration from Hg to git
@ 2014-07-03 21:15 ` Florian Fainelli
From: Florian Fainelli @ 2014-07-03 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yann E. MORIN; +Cc: crossgcc

Hi Yann,

> Hello All!
>
> As some of you are already aware, and some others may have noticed, I've
> recently switched the repository from using Mercurial to using git.
>
> The new repository is available for browsing at, and cloning from this
> location:
>     http://crosstool-ng.org/git/crosstool-ng/
>
> You can also clone using the git protocol with this URI:
>     git://crosstool-ng.org/crosstool-ng
>
> The Mrecurial tree is still reachable at the former location, for
> posterity. It's basically read-only.
>
> This concludes a long awaited-for, and long overdue transition.

This is really great! I am sure you'll get a lot more patches now ;)
Thanks for doing this transition!
--
Florian