* Why not download into CT_LOCAL_TARBALLS_DIR?
@ 2013-12-16 23:37 Bryce Schober
From: Bryce Schober @ 2013-12-16 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Not having read the manual beforehand, I naively assumed that
crosstool-ng would download saved tarballs into CT_LOCAL_TARBALLS_DIR,
when specified.

Is there a reason that it doesn't, other than nobody has yet submitted
a patch for it to do so?

This gets in the way of sharing tarballs (like the linux kernel) with
other tools that need them (like buildroot).
<><  <><  <><
Bryce Schober

* Re: Why not download into CT_LOCAL_TARBALLS_DIR?
@ 2013-12-16 23:59 ` Bryce Schober
From: Bryce Schober @ 2013-12-16 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Argh. Ignore this thread. My bug-submit reflex is tuned a bit too
tightly. Apparently I'd never built with quite the same config for
download location, and overreacted, not being familiar with the
download-to-working->copy-to-saved behavior...

My apologies.
Bryce Schober