* Version mismatch configuring CT-NG
@ 2017-01-12  1:37 Clemens Nyffeler
From: Clemens Nyffeler @ 2017-01-12  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Dear crossgcc community,

I joined this mailing list following the link on
crosstool-ng.org/#contacts in the hope to find some assistance with
configuring crosstool-NG. I posted my question on stack exchange:
superuser.com/questions/1166220/configuring-crosstool-ng-for-readynas-duo-v2

The question, in a nutshell, is: the version numbers of my target
systems kernel, gcc, glibc, etc do not match any of the available
options in ct-ng menuconfig. -- What can I do?

I'd be grateful for any help,
sincerely
Clemens

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-12  1:37 UTC | newest]