public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: guile-3.0.9-2
       [not found] <announce.f89e6fde-93ed-792c-4f64-2de8c65e5489@gmail.com>
@ 2023-06-01  1:45 ` Mike Gran
From: Mike Gran @ 2023-06-01  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-announce

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 11:40:01 PM PDT, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-announce via Cygwin <cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:

> Version 3.0.9-2 of

>   guile3.0
>   libguile3.0-devel
>   libguile3.0_1

> have been uploaded for cygwin.

Hello Marco and Cygwin:

Where can I find the source patches that Cygwin uses for guile3.0?

On Github, for some project, I'm trying to make my own
CI/CD nightly build of upstream Guile's main branch on a
handful of OSs, and I'm having a bit of trouble getting Cygwin
to build.

If anyone's curious, here's my Github Action YML so far.

https://github.com/spk121/guile/blob/main-patches/.github/workflows/windows-cygwin.yml

Regards,
Mike Gran

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-01  1:46 UTC | newest]