public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Position After Concept Development, Inc.
@ 2023-11-07 20:25 Iric Wexler
From: Iric Wexler @ 2023-11-07 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Chetan,

I'm Iric Wexler. Over two decades, I climbed the corporate ladder in franchise development before joining a startup to lead the building of a multi-brand company.

Today, I'm recognized as one of the top franchise consultants in the US following my passion to work with professionals, like you, to help find the right franchise to own.

Chetan, your accomplishments at Concept Development, Inc. truly stand out, and I genuinely believe someone with your caliber has the potential to be successful in franchise ownership in California.

Here are a few things that I specialize in:

- Flexibility: I'll introduce you to franchises that don't require full-time management. This means you can own a proven business model without leaving your current position.
- Lifestyle: If you're ready to step away from corporate America and own a business full-time, I can guide you toward establishing a franchise that aligns with your vision and goals.
- Zero Fees: You read that right! My compensation is provided by the franchise brands, ensuring you benefit from my 20+ years of experience without any financial obligation.

If you've ever considered the idea of a career pivot, being an entrepreneur, or simply envisioning a life outside your current role, I'd be thrilled to chat. Let's explore how your unique skills and passions can define your next level of success.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or want to learn more.

Thanks,

Iric Wexler
Sr. Consultant | FranChoice
iric@wexlerconsults.com
[Read more about me here](https://www.linkedin.com/in/iric-wexler-cfe-0683b814/).

* RE: Position After Concept Development, Inc.
@ 2023-11-11  3:39 ` Iric Wexler
From: Iric Wexler @ 2023-11-11  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Chetan, Did you get a chance to go through my previous email about franchise ownership? I cover California and your professional background at Concept Development, Inc. sparked my interest. Let me know if you’re interested to learn more.

Thanks,
Iric

> Hi Chetan,
>
> I'm Iric Wexler. Over two decades, I climbed the corporate ladder in franchise development before joining a startup to lead the building of a multi-brand company.
>
> Today, I'm recognized as one of the top franchise consultants in the US following my passion to work with professionals, like you, to help find the right franchise to own.
>
> Chetan, your accomplishments at Concept Development, Inc. truly stand out, and I genuinely believe someone with your caliber has the potential to be successful in franchise ownership in California.
>
> Here are a few things that I specialize in:
>
> - Flexibility: I'll introduce you to franchises that don't require full-time management. This means you can own a proven business model without leaving your current position.
> - Lifestyle: If you're ready to step away from corporate America and own a business full-time, I can guide you toward establishing a franchise that aligns with your vision and goals.
> - Zero Fees: You read that right! My compensation is provided by the franchise brands, ensuring you benefit from my 20+ years of experience without any financial obligation.
>
> If you've ever considered the idea of a career pivot, being an entrepreneur, or simply envisioning a life outside your current role, I'd be thrilled to chat. Let's explore how your unique skills and passions can define your next level of success.
>
> Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or want to learn more.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Iric Wexler
> Sr. Consultant | FranChoice
> iric@wexlerconsults.com
> [Read more about me here](https://www.linkedin.com/in/iric-wexler-cfe-0683b814/).

* RE: RE: [Intro + Invite] for Chetan
@ 2023-12-18  0:11   ` Iric Wexler
From: Iric Wexler @ 2023-12-18  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Chetan,
I represent franchises that are targeting California for expansion, and your profile piqued our interest. Would you be open to discussing this further?

Thanks,
Iric

> Hi Chetan, Did you get a chance to go through my previous email about franchise ownership? I cover California and your professional background at Concept Development, Inc. sparked my interest. Let me know if you’re interested to learn more.
>
> Thanks,
> Iric

>> Hi Chetan,
>>
>> I'm Iric Wexler. Over two decades, I climbed the corporate ladder in franchise development before joining a startup to lead the building of a multi-brand company.
>>
>> Today, I'm recognized as one of the top franchise consultants in the US following my passion to work with professionals, like you, to help find the right franchise to own.
>>
>> Chetan, your accomplishments at Concept Development, Inc. truly stand out, and I genuinely believe someone with your caliber has the potential to be successful in franchise ownership in California.
>>
>> Here are a few things that I specialize in:
>>
>> - Flexibility: I'll introduce you to franchises that don't require full-time management. This means you can own a proven business model without leaving your current position.
>> - Lifestyle: If you're ready to step away from corporate America and own a business full-time, I can guide you toward establishing a franchise that aligns with your vision and goals.
>> - Zero Fees: You read that right! My compensation is provided by the franchise brands, ensuring you benefit from my 20+ years of experience without any financial obligation.
>>
>> If you've ever considered the idea of a career pivot, being an entrepreneur, or simply envisioning a life outside your current role, I'd be thrilled to chat. Let's explore how your unique skills and passions can define your next level of success.
>>
>> Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or want to learn more.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Iric Wexler
>> Sr. Consultant | FranChoice
>> iric@wexlerconsults.com
>> [Read more about me here](https://www.linkedin.com/in/iric-wexler-cfe-0683b814/).

* RE: RE: RE: Chetan at Concept Development, Inc. [Intro]
@ 2023-12-30  3:30     ` Iric Wexler
From: Iric Wexler @ 2023-12-30  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Chetan, Reaching out again regarding franchise ownership.

Let me know if you’re interested in learning more.

Thanks,

Iric

> Hi Chetan,
> I represent franchises that are targeting California for expansion, and your profile piqued our interest. Would you be open to discussing this further?
>
> Thanks,
> Iric

>> Hi Chetan, Did you get a chance to go through my previous email about franchise ownership? I cover California and your professional background at Concept Development, Inc. sparked my interest. Let me know if you’re interested to learn more.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Iric

>>> Hi Chetan,
>>>
>>> I'm Iric Wexler. Over two decades, I climbed the corporate ladder in franchise development before joining a startup to lead the building of a multi-brand company.
>>>
>>> Today, I'm recognized as one of the top franchise consultants in the US following my passion to work with professionals, like you, to help find the right franchise to own.
>>>
>>> Chetan, your accomplishments at Concept Development, Inc. truly stand out, and I genuinely believe someone with your caliber has the potential to be successful in franchise ownership in California.
>>>
>>> Here are a few things that I specialize in:
>>>
>>> - Flexibility: I'll introduce you to franchises that don't require full-time management. This means you can own a proven business model without leaving your current position.
>>> - Lifestyle: If you're ready to step away from corporate America and own a business full-time, I can guide you toward establishing a franchise that aligns with your vision and goals.
>>> - Zero Fees: You read that right! My compensation is provided by the franchise brands, ensuring you benefit from my 20+ years of experience without any financial obligation.
>>>
>>> If you've ever considered the idea of a career pivot, being an entrepreneur, or simply envisioning a life outside your current role, I'd be thrilled to chat. Let's explore how your unique skills and passions can define your next level of success.
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or want to learn more.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Iric Wexler
>>> Sr. Consultant | FranChoice
>>> iric@wexlerconsults.com
>>> [Read more about me here](https://www.linkedin.com/in/iric-wexler-cfe-0683b814/).

* RE: RE: RE: RE: Chetan, Escape Salary Trap
@ 2024-01-06  2:00       ` Iric Wexler
From: Iric Wexler @ 2024-01-06  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce