public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Updated: xinetd-2.3.14-2
@ 2015-06-03 12:51 Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-06-03 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi folks,

Out of curiosity I built the orphaned xinetd package for 64 bit and
apart from two smaller patches related to changes in our build system,
it seems to work out of the box.

Nothing else is new in this package, and even though I'll take over
maintainership for now, I don't feel familiar enough to update the
package to the latest 2.3.15 version.  Maybe at some later point.

Have fun,
Corinna

* Re: Updated: xinetd-2.3.14-2
@ 2015-06-03 16:13 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-06-03 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

On Jun  3 14:44, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> Out of curiosity I built the orphaned xinetd package for 64 bit and
> apart from two smaller patches related to changes in our build system,
> it seems to work out of the box.

Not quite.  I encountered a weird crash which I'd like to investigate
first.  I pulled the packages for now.

Sorry,
Corinna

Red Hat