* Updated: unifont, unifont-fonts, unifont-viewer 15.0.01
@ 2022-09-18 21:58 Cygwin unifont Maintainer
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Cygwin unifont Maintainer @ 2022-09-18 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Cygwin Announcements
The following packages have been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:
* unifont 15.0.01
* unifont-viewer 15.0.01
* unifont-fonts 15.0.01
GNU Unifont is a Unicode font with a glyph for every visible
Unicode Basic Multilingual Plane code point and more, with supporting
utilities to modify the font. The Unicode Basic Multilingual Plane
covers the first 65,536 (or 2^16) Unicode code points.
For more information see the project home page:
For changes since the previous release, see below or read
/usr/share/doc/unifont/NEWS after installation.
See also Release Notes under:
2022-09-13: Release 15.0.01
* Update for Unicode 15.0.0 release.
* Existing Unicode scripts in Unifont maintain complete coverage.
* New Unicode 15.0.0 Plane 1 scripts:
- U+10EFD..U+10EFF Arabic Extended-C
- U+11B00..U+11B5F Devanagari Extended-A
- U+11F00..U+11F5F Kawi
- U+1D2C0..U+1D2DF Kaktovik Numerals
- U+1E030..U+1E08F Cyrillic Exntended-D
- U+1E4D0..U+1E4FF Nag Mundari.
* Under ConScript Unicode Registry (UCSUR) scripts added:
- U+E1D0..U+E1FF Syai
- U+E360..U+E37F Sarkai
- U+ED80..U+EDAF Iranic.
* "make install" now installs Unifont OpenType font files in the
same directory as TrueType fonts by default. The intention is
to remove TrueType fonts files from the "install" target for the
Unicode 16.0.0 release unless there is a reason to keep them.
See also the blog and official announcements of Unicode 15 changes:
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-18 22:01 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-09-18 21:58 Updated: unifont, unifont-fonts, unifont-viewer 15.0.01 Cygwin unifont Maintainer
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).