public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* RE: On-demand content
@ 2023-06-13 12:27 Dan Boberg
From: Dan Boberg @ 2023-06-13 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Bret,

Need a good digital content writer? Maybe a team of content writers? How
about getting all your content, on-demand? No hiring, or agency fees
involved.

I'm Dan with Rellify. Our on-demand team will quickly and inexpensively
deliver all the expertise and premium content Cygwin requires.

From Blog Posts, to White Papers and any form of sophisticated digital
content in between, we'll get the job done well. And fast.

In fact, our experienced writers, graphic artists and social media
experts will not only guide and develop your digital content, but
optimize it for Google's search algorithms, as well.

In short, with Rellify on-demand, you not only receive superior content,
you receive content engineering to its purpose - generating attention,
engagement, leads, or sales.

Bret, let's talk about how simple and inexpensive it can be to
put Rellify (and your content) to work. Let me know a date and time when
you're free and I'll get it on your schedule.

Sincerely,

Dan Boberg
General Manager
Rellify
410-697-6250

For reference purposes:

Hi Bret,

It's a tough time to hire a good content writer, much less a skilled
content team. But what if suddenly you didn't have to?

I'm Dan with Rellify. We develop expert content, on demand. Whatever you
need, from Blog Posts, to White Papers and every form of sophisticated
content in between, we deliver.

In other words, don't bother trying to hire. Or pay steep agency fees.
Let Rellify quickly and inexpensively deliver all the expertise and
premium content you require.

Our team of experienced writers, graphic artists and social media
experts will not only guide and develop your digital content, but
optimize it all for Google's search algorithms.

The result? You receive quality content that's not only delivered on
time and on point, but focused to its intended purpose - generating
attention, engagement, leads, or sales.

Bret, let's talk about how simple and inexpensive it finally
is to put Rellify (and your content) to work. Let me know a date and
time when you're free and I'll get something on your schedule.

Sincerely,

Dan Boberg
General Manager
Rellify
410-697-6250

295 Bendix Road, Suite 260, Virginia Beach, VA 2345
If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach,
please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?Rellify:*:1686588043.19415:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:48u.1bg8t.zglv