public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* RE: Cygwin's employee and customer engagement made easy
@ 2023-06-28 14:52 Jared Bodnar
From: Jared Bodnar @ 2023-06-28 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Dear Bret,

Any interest in a cost-effective solution to boost employee motivation
and keep your customers and targeted prospects engaged?

I'm Jared from Tango Card. We offer a comprehensive Cloud-based platform
that consolidates employee and customer recognition programs into one
push-button solution.

In short, our Rewards as a Service (RaaS) platform provides a customized
catalog of gift options. This allows your employees, customers, and
prospects to choose the brands that resonate with them the most,
ensuring a satisfying award for everyone involved.

With our easy-to-use platform, you can automate employee rewards and
peer-to-peer recognition tools, streamlining the process and saving you
time and effort. Additionally, our solution includes a variety of
rewards to keep everyone happy, from gift cards, gifts and rebates, and
even promotional programs.

Bret, let's briefly discuss how our rewards program can
provide significant value for your marketing and HR dollar. Just let me
know a day and time you're free for a quick call in the next few days,
and I'll get on your calendar to discuss.

Best regards,

Jared Bodnar
VP of Marketing
425-492-1741
Tango Card

For reference purposes:

Hi Bret,

I'm following-up on a cost-effective way to keep your employees
motivated, as well as your customers and targeted prospects engaged. I'm
sorry my previous email missed you.

Again, I'm Jared with Tango Card. We consolidate employee and customer
recognition programs into one easy-to-use, push-button solution.

In short, our Rewards as a Service (RaaS) platform features a customized
catalog of gift card options that allows your employees, customers and
prospects to choose the reward most impactful to them.

In other words, our solution enables you to automate employee rewards
and peer-to-peer recognition tools, as well as attract new customers and
engage prospects with gifts, rebate and promotional programs.

Bret, permit me to show you how a rewards program can provide
the biggest bang for your marketing, or HR buck. Just let me know when
you're free to speak and I'll get on your calendar.

Sincerely,

Jared Bodnar
VP of Marketing
425-492-1741
Tango Card

For reference purposes:

Hi Bret,

Any interest in a cost-effective way to keep your employees motivated,
as well as your customers and targeted prospects engaged?

I'm Jared with Tango Card. We consolidate employee and customer
recognition programs into one easy-to-use, push-button solution.

In short, our Rewards as a Service (RaaS) platform features a customized
catalog of gift card options that allows your employees, customers and
prospects to choose the gift card brand most impactful to them.

In other words, our solution enables you to automate employee rewards
and peer-to-peer recognition tools, as well as attract new customers and
engage prospects with gifts, rebate and promotional programs.

Bret, if you'd like to see how a rewards program can provide
the biggest bang for your marketing, or HR buck, please let me show you
how. Just let me know a day and time you're free to speak in the next
few days and I'll get on your calendar. Talk soon.

Sincerely,

Jared Bodnar
VP of Marketing
425-492-1741
Tango Card

4700 42nd Ave. S.W., Suite 430a, Seattle, WA 98116
If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach,
please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?TangoCard:*:1687880168.51736:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:44m.1bhw1.1ussz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-28 14:52 UTC | newest]