public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Sales tax audit discussion
@ 2024-03-07 12:45 Michael Brennan
From: Michael Brennan @ 2024-03-07 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Bret,

Are you worried about your rising liabilities from sales tax Nexus and
the record numbers of audits across the states where Cygwin does
business? You're not alone.

With more than 15,000 taxing jurisdictions nationwide constantly
changing regulations and pushing more audits, an already tough
accounting job has grown nearly impossible.

My company, The Brennan Group, frees companies like yours from this
challenge through our expert, on-demand sales tax management service.

Using us as their remote tax department, companies of all sizes and
industries see immediate benefit, while reducing their risk of audit:

* Hands-On Expertise - Our experts manage your state and local tax
compliance so you don't have to.

* Electronic Filing - Our systems complete and file all state and local
returns correctly and on time.

* Scalability - Whatever you need, our solution and our people are
always there, getting your returns done with no surprises.

* Inexpensive - No costly infrastructure, software, or resources
required. Just good tax work done right.

Bret, I hope I've earned a brief phone call to show you how
The Brennan Group can help make Cygwin easily and inexpensively
sales-tax compliant wherever you do business.

Just reply to this email with a date and time when you're free to
discuss, and I'll schedule. I look forward to speaking.

Regards,

Michael G. Brennan
President
The Brennan Group
314-850-4929

12221 Big Bend Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63122
If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach,
please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?BrennanGroup:*:1709734138.16735:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:4br.1c3di.ga4z