public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
From: Travis Sands <travis.sands@corp-solution.email>
To: <cygwin-announce@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: Cygwin and Microsoft Opportunity
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 04:59:17 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hi Bret,

Sorry my previous emails missed you. I'm hoping to still discuss with
you a Microsoft opportunity that can dramatically improve your business
productivity and outcomes.

We're FirstCall Consulting. We give growing small to midsize companies
like Cygwin a pathway to ERP and CRM tools for far less cost and
complexity than you might have thought possible.

How? We do it through our partnership with Microsoft and their
cloud-based solution called Dynamics 365, which seamlessly extends the
office productivity suite (now Office 365) you've comfortably used for
years.

In other words, Dynamics 365 adds all the financial, operations,
marketing and sales functionality your business needs, where and when
you need it. Better yet, it's familiar and easy to use.

Bret, let me know a date and time this week or next when
you're free to speak about how we can help you move into the digital
future with Microsoft - easily, quickly and inexpensively. Talk soon.

Sincerely,

Travis Sands
Vice President
615-538-7971
FirstCall Consulting Partners, LLC

For reference purposes:

Hi Bret,

Sorry my email missed you last week. I was hoping to discuss with you a
Microsoft opportunity to dramatically improve your business operations
and outcomes.

Again, I'm with FirstCall Consulting. As a Microsoft partner, we give
small to midsize companies like Cygwin a cost-effective pathway to
a range of industry-leading software tools.

What I'd like to introduce you to is Microsoft's cloud-based ERP
solution called Dynamics 365. It seamlessly extends the office
productivity suite (now Office 365) you've used for years, making the
move to ERP a familiar and easy one.

Better yet, Dynamics 365 adds all the financial, operations, marketing,
sales and reporting capabilities and functionality your company needs,
where and when you need it - what many call, 'Pay as you grow.'

Bret, if ERP is something you're looking in to, let's discuss
what FirstCall and Microsoft can do for Cygwin. Just let me know a
date and time this week, or next when you're free to speak and I'll get
on your schedule.

Sincerely,

Travis Sands
Vice President
615-538-7971
FirstCall Consulting Partners, LLC

For reference purposes:

Hi Bret,

I know you're busy with everything going on, but I hoped to catch up
with you about something I believe could dramatically improve your
business productivity and outcomes in these difficult times.

We're FirstCall Consulting. We give companies like Cygwin the same
cloud-based accounting advantages your larger competitors enjoy for less
cost and complexity than you thought possible.

How? We do it through our partnership with Microsoft and their
cloud-based ERP solution called Dynamics 365, which seamlessly extends
the office productivity suite (now Office 365) you've used for years.

In other words, Dynamics 365 adds all the financial, operations, and
sales functionality your business needs, where and when you need it.
From the front office to the back, the benefits are immediate:

* Business without silos - Unify operations and boost efficiencies with
automated tasks and workflows, all from within familiar Office tools
like Outlook, Word, and Excel.

* Actionable insights - Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete
view of the business through the guidance delivered by connected data
and detailed business analytics.

* Solutions to grow - Start quickly, grow and adapt in real-time with a
flexible platform that makes it easy to extend the solution based on
your evolving business needs.

Bret, let me know a date and time this week or next when
you're free to speak about how we can help you take this important step
into the digital future with Microsoft - easily, quickly, and
inexpensively. Talk soon.

Sincerely,

Travis Sands
Vice President
615-538-7971
FirstCall Consulting Partners, LLC

8000 Avalon Blvd., Suite 200, Alpharetta, GA 30009
If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach,
please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?firstcall:*:1713188238.63275:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:3q6.1c6cs.31xsj