public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Technology expertise for less
@ 2024-04-17 11:04 Dennis Valverde
From: Dennis Valverde @ 2024-04-17 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Bret,

What if I told you my company could easily and inexpensively put the
latest technology in place to help drive Cygwin's growth and
competitive advantage?

We're called, Golabs. We provide highly-skilled, on-demand teams in
AI/ML, Software Development, Cloud Solutions, and UX/UI Design.

You have a technical need, we have the resources and expertise, complete
with U.S. credentials and full security protocols.

The advantages of our 'here' and 'near' development services throughout
LATAM countries include everything you require to make top-notch
technology work for you, quickly, inexpensively, and on-demand.

Bret, let's schedule a call to briefly discuss your vision,
our requirements, as well as how our on-demand technical resources can
streamline Cygwin's overall development strategy.

Just let me know a date and time when you're free to speak, and I'll get
on your calendar.

Best Regards,

Dennis Valverde
Chief Executive Officer
Golabs
203-533-3024

83 Wooster Heights Road, Suite 125, Danbury, CT 06810
If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach,
please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?Golabs:*:1713274635.66722:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:4b5.1c6h5.1fm8j

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-17 11:04 UTC | newest]