public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Technical Staff Member --> Entrepreneur
@ 2023-05-20 22:16 Mike Welch
From: Mike Welch @ 2023-05-20 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chetan Herreras

Hello Chetan,

Considering a transition into franchise ownership? I’m Mike Welch, an experienced franchise consultant, here to guide you.  With firsthand knowledge from owning two successful franchise businesses, I’m excited to share the potential rewards of this venture.

I noticed your achievements at Concept Development, Inc. and believe you have the qualities to excel as a franchise owner. My no-cost consulting services can help you:

  *   Discover "manager-run" franchises, enabling passive ownership while keeping your day job.
  *   Transition from corporate America to operating a full-time franchise.
  *   Match your skills and interests with suitable, thriving franchise opportunities.

I'm passionate about helping others find fulfillment and financial freedom through franchising. My personalized approach comes at no cost, as I truly believe in franchising's life-changing potential.

If you're interested in learning more, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike Welch
Franchise Consultant | FranChoice
mike@mwadvisoryco.com
http://www.franchoice.com/mwelch

If you don’t want to receive my messages, just reply or go here<https://u.mwadvisoryco.com/implication/new_implication/2XOQE/61XAMT4_.html>.

* RE: Technical Staff Member --> Entrepreneur
@ 2023-05-23 22:16 ` Mike Welch
From: Mike Welch @ 2023-05-23 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chetan Herreras

Hey Chetan – I realized my email was a bit long.  Hopefully you had a chance to look it over.  Any interest?

Mike

From: Mike Welch <mike@mwadvisoryco.com<mailto:mike@mwadvisoryco.com>>
Date: Sat May 20 17:16:15 CEST 2023
To: "Chetan Herreras" <cygwin-announce@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin-announce@cygwin.com>>
Subject: Technical Staff Member --> Entrepreneur

[...]

If you don’t want to receive my messages, just reply or go here<https://u.mwadvisoryco.com/implication/old_implication/2XOQE/61XAMT4_.html>.

* RE: Technical Staff Member --> Entrepreneur
@ 2023-05-29 22:24   ` Mike Welch
From: Mike Welch @ 2023-05-29 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chetan Herreras

Hi Chetan,

Just making sure my last email didn’t slip through the cracks. A quick 15 min chat would determine if franchise ownership might be a good fit. Let me know either way!

Thanks,

Mike

From: Mike Welch <mike@mwadvisoryco.com<mailto:mike@mwadvisoryco.com>>
Date: Tue May 23 17:16:17 CEST 2023
To: "Chetan Herreras" <cygwin-announce@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin-announce@cygwin.com>>
Subject: Re: Technical Staff Member --> Entrepreneur

From: Mike Welch <mike@mwadvisoryco.com<mailto:mike@mwadvisoryco.com>>
Date: Sat May 20 17:16:15 CEST 2023
To: "Chetan Herreras" <cygwin-announce@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin-announce@cygwin.com>>

@ 2023-06-10 22:33     ` Mike Welch
From: Mike Welch @ 2023-06-10 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chetan Herreras

Dear Chetan,
I hope you're doing well. Any interest in exploring franchise ownership opportunities in California? I'd be happy to discuss potential options and help determine if it's the right fit for you. Please let me know if you're available.

Best,

Mike

From: Mike Welch <mike@mwadvisoryco.com<mailto:mike@mwadvisoryco.com>>
Date: Tue May 23 17:16:17 CEST 2023