public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Order Placed
@ 2024-03-21 18:45 kohenn wesleigh
From: kohenn wesleigh @ 2024-03-21 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

PAYPAL

 Date : March,21-2024

Hello, cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

We have received your order for iBIT COIN thank you for choosing PayPal

You do not need to take any action, we just wanted to let you know.

 *Product Details :*

Order status : Confirmed

Payment mode: Online

*Inv Id : # ZSDE 19838227*

Quantity : 1

Item Name : e*BIT COIN*t

Total Cost : $586

On March 21, 2024, your current order will be completed and the 12-month
warranty will begin. It will require a day or two for the amount to show up
on your bank statements.

Contact us if you want to modify or cancel your order.

   6754+jk1ty    848           229      hj7561.edcf

           #THANK#YOU.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-21 18:45 UTC | newest]